| 2 comments ]

MOVIE
Dwayne Johnson is "The Tooth Fairy," also known as Derek Thompson, a hard-charging hockey player whose nickname comes from his habit of separating opposing players from their bicuspids. When Derek discourages a youngster's dreams, he's sentenced to one week's hard labor as a real tooth fairy, complete with the requisite tutu, wings and magic wand. At first, Derek "can't handle the tooth"—bumbling and stumbling as he tries to furtively wing his way through strangers' homes... doing what tooth fairies do. But as Derek slowly adapts to his new position, he begins to rediscover his own forgotten dreams.



The Tooth Fairy

release date:Friday January 22, 2010
genre:Comedy
running time:102 min.
director:Michael Lembeck
studio:20th Century Fox
producer(s):Gordon Gray, Mark Ciardi, Jason Blum
screenplay:Lowell Ganz, Babaloo Mandel, Joshua Sternin, Jeffrey Ventimilia, Randi Mayem Singer
cast:Dwayne Johnson, Ashley Judd, Julie Andrews, Stephen Merchant, Ryan Sheckler, Seth MacFarlane

DOWNLOAD MOVIE

Download English Subtitle

2 comments

annabelle said... @ May 17, 2010 at 11:51 AM

I love to watch comedy movies. Now days Tooth Fairy is one of my favorite comedian movie. I recently download Tooth Fairy movie>. This movie is such an amazing and interesting movie...

Anonymous said... @ May 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Greetings I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found you
by mistake, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am
here now and would just like to say thank you for
a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

Also visit my web page ... vanessa minnillo breakup

Post a Comment